- We Will Screen at least 60 films a year.
- Our Regular Programme* Films are shown on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Whirled Docs are shown on the first Thursday of every month
- Members may bring one guest* with them (excludes weekly Memberships)
- All seats for the films are free for Members and their guest
- Members and their guests must be aged 18 and over.
- Members will receive a weekly update email with the program and the screening list.
- Members are entitled to discounted hire charges for their own private screenings & events.
- Annual Membership £99 (one off yearly payment).
- Annual Joint £145 (one off yearly payment).
- Standard Monthly £9.99 (6 months minimum contract)
- Standard Monthly Joint £14.99 (6 months minimum contract)
- Weekly Membership £12 (No Guest Entitlement)
All Memberships can be purchased on line.
- One off yearly payment Memberships can be cancelled by e mailing email@example.com or calling the office on 02077376153 before expiry of the existing membership.
- Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled anytime after 6 months of Membership start date by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 02077376153
Rules and Regulations
Membership rules as of May 2018
Membership and Renewal
- Membership shall be valid for 1 week, 6 months or 12 months from the date of membership being granted to the applicant or being renewed. The management reserves the right to refuse any application for initial or renewed membership. The management shall be under no obligation to explain the reason for any refusal to grant or renew membership.
- Memberships are not transferable. We do not offer refunds on cancelled memberships. Members must not lend their membership card to any other person.
- A Member may not suspend his or her membership for any period of time.
- By providing your email address and mobile number you will be subscribed to the Whirled Cinema email and SMS mailing lists. The email newsletter is sent 2 or 3 times a week and SMS mailing list is sent with important account messages and 1 or 2 messages for special events a month.
- You can unsubscribe at any time from the email newsletter using the link in your account or the unsubscribe link in every email and from the SMS mailing list by sending STOP to 07903577525.
Entrance to Whirled Cinema
- Members may bring with them to the Cinema 1 non-member guest without prior arrangement and free of any entrance fee. Members must however inform the management should they be expecting any guests to arrive before their own arrival, as such guests will not be admitted without prior notification.
- Members must arrive with their membership card. If a Member fails to arrive with his or her membership card the management reserves the right to refuse entry to such Member.
- Membership does not guarantee that there will be an available seat, seating is on a first come basis.
- Membership does not always guarantee admission. The management is required under various laws and regulations not to exceed the designated capacity of the premises. Once capacity has been reached the management shall operate a 'one out - one in' door policy.
- Occasionally, Whirled Cinema may be reserved for private functions and entrance to Members may be restricted or denied as appropriate. Members shall have priority access to booking the cinema for private functions.
- Although the cinema does not have specific disabled access, with prior notification all efforts will be made to allow access to all
- The management always reserves the right of admission.
Conduct Whilst On the Premises of Whirled Cinema
- Members shall be responsible for the conduct of their guests and shall ensure that such guests do not themselves breach or cause any Member to breach any of these rules and regulations.
- No Member nor any guest of any Member shall carry on or be engaged in, anywhere within the premises of Whirled Cinema, any profession, business, trade or conduct which is or may be prejudicial to the welfare and/or reputation of Whirled Cinema or which in any way or to any extent is or may be illegal or disreputable.
- Members and their guests must follow the instructions given to them by any member of the staff team whilst on the premises of Whirled Cinema including vacating the premises if requested to do so.
- Members and their guests must respect the premises and property of Whirled Cinema and treat the staff at all times with courtesy and good manners.
- Members are required to vacate the premises in an orderly manner paying due respect to our neighbors
- If any Member may have a complaint about any person on the staff team then such complaint should be directed to the management and not the staff member in question.
- The property of Members or their guests whether or not entrusted to any member of staff, left within the cloak room for safe custody or for any other purpose, or left elsewhere on the premises of Whirled Cinema shall be at the sole risk of the relevant Member or the relevant guest and Whirled Cinema disclaims any liability for the loss or damage to any such property.
- If a Member's membership card is lost or stolen he or she should inform the management.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever is drink which is purchased outside of Whirled Cinema permitted into the venue, the management have the right to safe keep or confiscate the items from any persons at anytime, at their discretion.
Breach of These Rule and Regulations
- If any Member shall breach any of these rules and regulations or if any Member shall introduce a guest to Whirled Cinema who shall breach any of these rules and regulations then the management shall be entitled to expel the relevant Member and/or the relevant guest or any number of such Member's guests from the premises immediately. The management shall also be entitled to cancel the relevant Member's membership and on notification to him or her in writing at the address given in the relevant Member's application form or in person at the premises of Whirled Cinema he or she shall cease to be a Member. For the purposes of this rule notice shall be deemed to be given 24 hours from the time of posting of the notice and where notice is given in person at the premises of Whirled Cinema oral notice will suffice.
- Any Member whose membership shall be cancelled for reason of breach of these rules or other misconduct shall not be entitled to enter the premises and all sums, which he or she shall have paid for membership, shall be forfeited.
*Film release dates are subject to change
* Excludes Members only events